- The master program in Political and Empirical Economics (2 years, 120 ECTS) has two tracks, which are both taught in English. The empirical economics track offer the possibility of a double degree with the University of Udine, Italy, if you study one semester there.
- The master program offers a general and thorough economic education with a possibility to specialize in various subjects. Students aquire a large set of tools and economic knowledge that prepare them well for applied and theoretical economic research.
- To be accepted to the program you need to hold a bachelor degree in economics or a related discipline. A short description of the requirements is available here.
- If you hold a bachelor degree from an Austrian university please check the application requirements here (in German).
If you hold a bachelor degree from a university outside Austria you need:
- In particular, you also need to show English language proficiency.
- Especially if you are applying from outside Austria, please apply as early as possible - take into account the time it might take to get a visa. We recommend that you apply by the end of June at the latest (ideally even earlier) if you want to start the program in October.
- Fees: The current tuition fees for students from Austria and the EU / EEA and for students from outside the EU / EEA can be found here.
- To apply you need to send your documents by (regular) mail to this address: Academic Affairs, Universitätsplatz 3a, 8010 Graz, Austria, Europe.
- If you have questions please email cuko.vwl(at)uni-graz.at.