Study visits in Graz (ERASMUS et cetera)
- individual support due to small classes
- first contact with cutting edge research in, among other areas, Environmental Economics, International Economics, Game Theory, Housing Markets, and Econometrics
- studying at the architectonically fascinating ReSoWi-building
- an extensive choice of academic, cultural and sporting events
- an attractive working environment in the UNESCO-cultural heritage city of Graz with its Mediterranean flair
All classes in the master program, and many also in the bachelor program, are taught in English.